The OnPAR Process
Applying is a simple process outlined below.
- Register using our simple 5 minute form.
- You will be sent an email confirming your registration.
Abstract Submission Process
- After registration, sign in using username and password.
- Enter the Title and the Funding Agency log number or identification number of the proposal abstract you are submitting.
- Copy and paste your abstract into the Abstract Box.
- Add remarks to be included for Funder review. Please include the Peer Review score.
Application and Summary Statement Submission (invitation only)
- Funders will request application materials and a summary statement from invited applicants.
- Once invited, sign in and upload your application materials, summary statement, Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and Organization Conflict of Interest (OCI) forms into the appropriate fields.
Review Process: Application and Summary Statement Review
- Funding members review materials and make decisions according to their organization’s policies, procedures, and timelines.
- After review, selected applicants will be contacted directly by the OnPAR funding organization/member.
- The member organization will negotiate directly with the applicant and their institution to finalize grant or contract terms.